Welcome to Yokoo Daily, the livejournal community dedicated to Johnny's Juniors' Yokoo Wataru. Feel free to share images, media, translations, news and everything else Yokoo related here!
Yokoo Wataru (横尾渉) Nickname: Wata, Yaiba (anime character) D.O.B: May 16th, 1986 Born in: Kanagawa Star sign: Taurus Blood type: A Height: 177cm Weight: 53kg Shoe size: 28cm
Yokoo entered Johnny's Entertainment on January 21st, 2001. He started in J-Support (then called K.K.Kity), created by Domoto Koichi (Domoto Koichi Produce, Koichi's challenge to create a unit; the challenge finished in Tokyo Dome).
On November 5th, 2003, NewS debuted with KKK, meaning the end of K.K.Kity. Yokoo stayed as a backdancer with Jr Boys and other boys of 'ity'. In April 2004 a new unit appeared, Kis-My-Ft, each letter of the group being the first letter of the name of members, Yokoo Wataru being the Y. The unit changed its composition a few times to finish in August 2005 as Kis-My-Ft2, Wataru's current unit.
Of course a community needs some rules. So here goes. It looks like a lot but most of it is really quite obvious. Please read these before you start posting in the community. Thank you. ♥
RULES 1. No flames, fights, bashing, rude comments, you name it. You don't have to agree with what people say, but stay friendly. Making fun of the boy is only allowed if you're a fan. ;)
2. Stay on topic. Keep the subject focused on Yokoo. It can include the other members of Kisumai or even other Juniors, but Yokoo should be in there somewhere!
3. Post images, translations etc. behind an LJ cut. If you don't know how, read the LJ FAQ. Teasers are allowed but make sure they're not too big. What's too big? I'll leave that up to your common sense. ;)
4. All media and other downloads should be locked. If you're taking something someone uploaded, please comment and say thanks! People go through a lot of trouble to share things with us, they deserve it.
5. If you're posting translations which are not your own, make sure you have permission to post them. Give proper credit.
6. Give proper credit for anything else you post that isn't yours. (Icons, wallpapers, other fanart, anything else). If you're going to repost things that people shared here, give proper credit as well.
7. Pairing pictures and things rated R/NC-17 are allowed but make sure you put it behind an LJ cut and label it with the appropriate rating. Anything over PG-13 should be clearly rated and behind a cut.
*NEW: This community is not the place to post fanfiction. Please use the general communities or specific fanfiction communities for this.
8. This is pretty much the same thing as rule number 1: If someone posts something about a pairing you don't like, just ignore the post. Refrain from bashing or posting derogatory comments. Different people like different things. There's bound to be entries you don't care about. If you start arguments or drama, you'll be removed from the community.
9. No spamming/promoting communities or websites unless it's related to Yokoo or Kis-My-Ft2.
10. The most important one: Have fun, get to know people, interact, comment, post! XD Introductory posts are allowed, but please post an introduction only once. All your posts after that should be Yokoo related in some way.